Technical Operator (DayShift - 8am - 4.30pm)
Our client is a growing organisation at the cutting edge of technology and is now looking to recruit a Technical Operator to join their team based in Fife.
As Technical Operator, you will:
- Operate various machines
- Support the Product Development team in carrying out machining and dicing trials
- Package and ship products
- Inspect parts under microscope and investigate cause and defects
- Prepare batch files and laser machining equipment (training provided)
- Maintain records and stock control on database
The following skills and experience is required:
- Experience in operation of technical manufacturing equipment
- Previous experience in a technical manufacturing/cleanroom environment
- Experience of working with sensitive/fragile materials such as fused silica/silicon wafers
- Be PC literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Dayshift - 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
If this position is of interest to you, please apply below.