Our client is looking for a Technical SEO Account Associate to join their team in either their Edinburgh or London office.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for delivering the Technical SEO service across a range of client accounts and working with the wider account teams to achieve performance in line with account objectives.
As Technical SEO, the following skills & experience are required:
- Significant experience working in digital marketing, web development or other web-centric consultancy role
- Experience working in SEO and on SEO campaigns
- Experience working in an agency setting with multiple clients
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
In return you will receive:
- A great starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.