Our client is looking for a Technical SEO Specialist to join their busy, Edinburgh-based team.
As an experienced Technical SEO professional, you’ll be responsible for managing strategy and delivering insights on key client accounts. You will be responsible for managing your own workload across multiple clients, setting objectives on client accounts and ensuring these are met. You will be the point on contact for all technical issues for those client teams, and will be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical team members and client contacts.
- Defining the technical strategy for client accounts, including large and complex projects
- Conducting technical audits and other technical analysis elements
- Managing day-to-day Technical SEO client priorities and deliverables
What you need to be successful
- Experience working in SEO and on SEO Campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Demonstrably outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- An ability to communicate complex technical requirements clearly and succinctly to a non-technical or mixed audience
- Flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Continual investment in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.