Our client is looking for a Technical SEO Specialist to join their talented and expert team in either their Edinburgh or London office.
You will work with global clients – some household names!
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for delivering the Technical SEO service across a range of client accounts and working with the wider account teams to achieve performance in line with account objectives.
The key responsibilities of the role would include;
- Managing day-to-day technical SEO priorities for multiple client accounts
- Conducting technical audits, creating technical strategies and walking clients through them
- Creating custom client documents as required
- Investigating issues and creating bespoke, business-aware solutions
- Conduct self-guided research to create up-to-date recommendations and solutions
- Upholding the required quality standards of the Technical SEO team
As Technical SEO Specialist, the following skills & experience are required:
- Qualifications or demonstrable domain knowledge in the technology sector (IT, web, software etc)
- Experience in SEO, particularly Technical SEO
- Knowledge of either Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Botify, Splunk or Moz Pro
- An ability to communicate complex technical requirements clearly and succinctly to a non-technical or mixed audience
- Significant experience working in digital marketing, web development or other web-centric consultancy role
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
In return you will receive:
- Training and development programme for continuous improvement
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
- Social events such as Go Ape and cocktail classes
- An office fully stocked with biscuits, soft drinks and tea & coffee
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.