Business Development Manager - USA
Our client offers innovative products within the agriculture sector that enhance production yield. They are now seeking a US based Business Development Manager to support the business by increasing revenue as part of their scale up plan. You will be responsible for the US, Canada and Latin America markets and your “black book” should be well connected in this area. You will use your contacts and expertise to grow the customer base and grow the company exponentially.
As a Business Development Manager, the following skills are required:
- Solid agricultural (swine, poultry) industry experience with an excellent contact base.
- Proven track record in a solution sales role within the agri-tech sector.
- Highly commercial individual, with a strategic outlook and pragmatic approach.
- Strong and effective leadership skills.
- Recent SME experience although previous larger company experience is also of interest
You need to be a US citizen to be considered for this role.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further.