Our client is looking for an X-Ray Technician to join their growing team in Tayside. Our client makes high spec innovative products and are highly regarded in what they do. Their culture will allow you to grow your career in a stimulating and supportive environment.
Successful candidates will work within the electronics assembly group, working in a cleanroom environment.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills/experience:
- Be a UK National - due to the level of security clearance required
- X-Ray experience
- Relevant experience in an electronics (or similar) manufacturing environment
- IT literate, experienced with Excel, Word, etc.
- Understanding of solder and inspection criteria for electronic assemblies
In return our client can offer:
- A competitive starting salary
- Day shift
- Excellent benefits package
- Supporting culture where your career will grow
If you are interested, please apply now and let us know a good time to call you for a confidential brief (out of office hours can be arranged if preferred).